axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Proposal: Remote Admin & Deploy servlets
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:45:24 GMT
Hi Angel ;
Yes , you can easily do that (in fact I have done that.) , you can write
a service to deploy and unDeploy other services. Then you can send the
service you want to deploy as a MTOM attachment. Then the service can
get the attachment and deploy the way he like
 - He might drop the attachment into service directory as an .aar file
- Or he can make the attachment into a service

Thanks
Deepal

Thanks,
Deepal