axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] POJO annotation
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:21:43 GMT
Jeff,

So instead of calling

ServiceDescription sd =
DescriptionFactory.createServiceDescriptionFromServiceImpl(myClazz,
myAxisService)
configCtx.getAxisConfiguration().addService(myAxisService);

We should do the following?
JavaClassToDBCConverter converter = new JavaClassToDBCConverter(myClazz);
HashMap<String, DescriptionBuilderComposite> dbcMap = converter.produceDBC();
List<ServiceDescription> serviceDescList =
DescriptionFactory.createServiceDescriptionFromDBCMap(dbcMap);
EndpointDescription[] edArray =
serviceDescList.get(0).getEndpointDescriptions();
AxisService service = ed[0].getAxisService():
configCtx.getAxisConfiguration().addService(myAxisService);

In other words, how do we get a fully configured AxisService from a
given class? :)

thanks,
dims