axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] POJO annotation
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:41:18 GMT
Deepal,

Nice start with the pojodeployer...Going through the code, i see that
we use JAM to extract java.jws.* annotation info from the pojo class.
I think we need to revisit that at the least. IMHO, the code that
creates the AxisService hierarchy should store enough information so
that we should not have to look at the pojo class again. Please see if
you can store more information in the AxisService hierarchy and avoid
totally peeking into the pojo class in the SchemaGenerator. As a nice
side-effect, any one who creates a AxisService hierarchy will be able
to control more of how the wsdl looks, not just via annotations (think
javascript!) :)

As a side note, please add a sample/testcase in integration to back up
the changes when you get a chance.

thanks,
dims