axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Need help -metadata
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:27:28 GMT
Here's the code:

@WebService
public class MyTest {
        AxisService service = new AxisService("Axis2");
        service.setName("Axis2");

        ServiceDescription serviceDesc =
DescriptionFactory.createServiceDescriptionFromServiceImpl(MyTest.class,
service);
        System.out.println("service = " + service);
        System.out.println("serviceDesc = " + serviceDesc);
    }

    @WebMethod
    public String dee() {
        return "";