axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems invoking [AXIS2] web service by selfprogrammed JAVA client
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:00:15 GMT
Can you use tcpmon
(http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/tcpmontutorial.html) to capture
the soap requests and check them?

thanks,
dims

On 2/12/07, Steinberg Martin <Martin.Steinberg@amadeus-it.de> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm really getting crazy :-( with my JAVA client...
>
> I have deployed my AXIS2 web service on my Apache Tomcat (version 5.5.20) without any
trouble. I have tested it by using SOAP Sonar and SAP Business Connector 4.7 - without any
problems. The service worked very well.

> But if I try to invoke the service by my self-programmed Java client, the service simply
doesn't react. The connection between client and Tomcat must be okay because I get an java.net-exception
if Tomcat's down.

> I have compared the SOAP requests of the testing tools with the one of my client - they
are both the same. So I don't think that I have set the actual parameter wrong.