axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Proposal: Remote Admin & Deploy servlets
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:28:38 GMT
Angel,

Please create JIRA's and upload patches that you want us to review
when you are ready (even intermediate ones if you feel that would be
helpful). If you need changes to kernel module, then please start a
thread on the axis-dev@ to make sure we don't miss it. As usually not
everyone keeps track of JIRA comments. Looking forward to your
participation.

thanks,
dims