axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <>
Subject [Axis2] maven2 status and JAXWS tests
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:25:26 GMT

Could someone help fix the very few remaining breaks in the jaxws
module under m2? All you need to do is run "mvn clean install" from
the root to build everything from scratch and when it gets to jaxws
module and hits the problem, you can cd to modules/jaxws and run "mvn
install" from there to build just that module.

Once we get that working, we can work on cleaning up after removing
rampart stuff and get the integration module working under m2. At this
point, my objective is to get everything compiling and all the tests
running under m2. We will probably end up making this release using
the maven1 scripts, unless someone steps up to help or if the release
manager can spin some magic and migrate them over from m1....

Davanum Srinivas :: :: Oxygen for Web Services Developers

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message