axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Charitha Kankanamge (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AXIS2-1939) rpc.client does not work in pojo and pojoguide samples
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:23:05 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1939?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12474091
] 

Charitha Kankanamge commented on AXIS2-1939:
--------------------------------------------

Verified the fix. Eligible for closing.

> rpc.client does not work in pojo and pojoguide samples
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-1939
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1939
>             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: rpc
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.1
>         Environment: Apache Tomcat 5.5.16, Jdk1.5, WinXp
>            Reporter: Charitha Kankanamge
>            Priority: Blocker
>
> rpc.client does not work in pojo and pojoguide samples.
> Following exception thrown when running ant rpc.client.
> rpc.client.run:
>      [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava.java:180)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:710)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:178)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:84)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.jav
> a:1216)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTarget
> s(SingleCheckExecutor.java:37)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068
> )
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:382)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.j
> ava:107)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.ja
> va:275)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.jav
> a:1216)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1185)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(De
> faultExecutor.java:40)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068
> )
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:668)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:187)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:246)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:67)
>      [java] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>      [java]     at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseNsStreamWriter.doWriteDefaultNs(BaseNsStr
> eamWriter.java:528)
>      [java]     at com.ctc.wstx.sw.SimpleNsStreamWriter.writeDefaultNamespace(Si
> mpleNsStreamWriter.java:111)
>      [java]     at com.ctc.wstx.sw.SimpleNsStreamWriter.writeNamespace(SimpleNsS
> treamWriter.java:119)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMXMLStreamWriter.writeNamespace(M
> TOMXMLStreamWriter.java:146)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.util.OMSerializerUtil.serializeStart
> part(OMSerializerUtil.java:329)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.util.OMSerializerUtil.serializeStart
> part(OMSerializerUtil.java:171)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> (OMElementImpl.java:804)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> AndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:837)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> (OMElementImpl.java:808)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> AndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:837)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> (OMElementImpl.java:808)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> AndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:837)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> (OMElementImpl.java:808)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.internalSeri
> alize(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:179)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> AndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:837)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serializeAndConsume(
> OMNodeImpl.java:417)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender$AxisSOAPRe
> questEntity.handleOMOutput(SOAPOverHTTPSender.java:190)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender$AxisSOAPRe
> questEntity.writeRequest(SOAPOverHTTPSender.java:232)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.w
> riteRequestBody(EntityEnclosingMethod.java:495)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.writeRequest(Htt
> pMethodBase.java:1973)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMeth
> odBase.java:993)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithR
> etry(HttpMethodDirector.java:397)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMetho
> d(HttpMethodDirector.java:170)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpCl
> ient.java:396)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpCl
> ient.java:346)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMet
> hod(AbstractHTTPSender.java:541)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender.send(SOAPO
> verHTTPSender.java:119)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.wr
> iteMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:335)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.in
> voke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:204)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:674)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.RobustOutOnlyAxisOperation$Robus
> tOperationClient.send(RobustOutOnlyAxisOperation.java:72)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute
> (OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendRobust(ServiceClien
> t.java:453)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendRobust(ServiceClien
> t.java:380)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.rpc.client.RPCServiceClient.invokeRobust(RPC
> ServiceClient.java:131)
>      [java]     at sample.pojo.rpcclient.WeatherRPCClient.main(Unknown Source)
>      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:39)
>      [java]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMet
> hodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>      [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.run(ExecuteJava.jav
> a:202)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava
> .java:134)
>      [java]     ... 24 more
>      [java] --- Nested Exception ---
>      [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
>      [java]     at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseNsStreamWriter.doWriteDefaultNs(BaseNsStr
> eamWriter.java:528)
>      [java]     at com.ctc.wstx.sw.SimpleNsStreamWriter.writeDefaultNamespace(Si
> mpleNsStreamWriter.java:111)
>      [java]     at com.ctc.wstx.sw.SimpleNsStreamWriter.writeNamespace(SimpleNsS
> treamWriter.java:119)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMXMLStreamWriter.writeNamespace(M
> TOMXMLStreamWriter.java:146)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.util.OMSerializerUtil.serializeStart
> part(OMSerializerUtil.java:329)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.util.OMSerializerUtil.serializeStart
> part(OMSerializerUtil.java:171)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> (OMElementImpl.java:804)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> AndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:837)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> (OMElementImpl.java:808)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> AndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:837)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> (OMElementImpl.java:808)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> AndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:837)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> (OMElementImpl.java:808)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.internalSeri
> alize(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:179)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize
> AndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:837)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serializeAndConsume(
> OMNodeImpl.java:417)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender$AxisSOAPRe
> questEntity.handleOMOutput(SOAPOverHTTPSender.java:190)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender$AxisSOAPRe
> questEntity.writeRequest(SOAPOverHTTPSender.java:232)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.w
> riteRequestBody(EntityEnclosingMethod.java:495)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.writeRequest(Htt
> pMethodBase.java:1973)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMeth
> odBase.java:993)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithR
> etry(HttpMethodDirector.java:397)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMetho
> d(HttpMethodDirector.java:170)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpCl
> ient.java:396)
>      [java]     at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpCl
> ient.java:346)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMet
> hod(AbstractHTTPSender.java:541)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender.send(SOAPO
> verHTTPSender.java:119)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.wr
> iteMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:335)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.in
> voke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:204)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:674)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.RobustOutOnlyAxisOperation$Robus
> tOperationClient.send(RobustOutOnlyAxisOperation.java:72)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute
> (OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendRobust(ServiceClien
> t.java:453)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendRobust(ServiceClien
> t.java:380)
>      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.rpc.client.RPCServiceClient.invokeRobust(RPC
> ServiceClient.java:131)
>      [java]     at sample.pojo.rpcclient.WeatherRPCClient.main(Unknown Source)
>      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:39)
>      [java]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMet
> hodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>      [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.run(ExecuteJava.jav
> a:202)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava
> .java:134)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:710)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:178)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:84)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.ja
> va:275)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.jav
> a:1216)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTarget
> s(SingleCheckExecutor.java:37)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068
> )
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:382)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.j
> ava:107)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.ja
> va:275)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.jav
> a:1216)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1185)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(De
> faultExecutor.java:40)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068
> )
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:668)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:187)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:246)
>      [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:67)
> Steps to reproduce:
> ===============
> 1. Go to samples/pojo directory and run ant generate.service 
> 2. Run ant rpc.client

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message