axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Passing databinding specific parameters
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:51:18 GMT
Hi,
Easter eggs ;) Its open source so all easter eggs are in plain view
:)). BTW the extra parameters are documented in [1]  and the ADB[2]
and Jibx [3] guides also document how to use these extra parameters.
Anyway supporing all the parameters the XMLBeans compiler supports is
a bit tricky since we are directly invoking the internal
compileXMLBeans method. If you look at the XMLBeans main class (called
through the scomp bat/sh file) there are a number of objects created
by looking at the users parameters before compilation. We are
generating some of these parameter-related objects to suit the Axis2
environment and call the internal compile method directly rather than
calling the main method. I'm sure some tweaking would be possible but
I'm not so sure whether we will be able to support the full set of
XMLBeans tweaks.

Ajith

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_1/CodegenToolReference.html
[2] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/adb/adb-codegen-integration.html