axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Gee Chia <>
Subject [Axis2] Problem using EndpointpointReferenceHelper APIs
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:46:16 GMT
I have question on WS-Addressing EndpointReference and
EndpointReferenceHelper code. Basically I would like to use the fromOM and
toOM APIs in EndpointReferenceHelper.
The problem I experienced was ClassNotFoundException on
EndpointpointReferenceHelper. From my observation, the problem was due to
EndpointpointReferenceHelper is nort part of Axis2-kernel jar, it was
packaged in the addressing.mar file. The fromOM and toOM APISs in
EndpointReference class have been deprecated and it points to use the API
in the EndpointpointReferenceHelper class.

Please advise what I need to do to use EndpointpointReferenceHelper APIs.

Gee Chia
Emerging Standards Development

View raw message