axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Gee Chia <geec...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Problem using EndpointpointReferenceHelper APIs
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 03:30:58 GMT
Chamikara:
Thanks for your prompt reply!  I am using Axis2 1.1.1.
Since this is a known problem, do you think I should still open a JIRA for
this?

Regards,

Gee Chia
Emerging Standards Development

"Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikaramj@gmail.com>
01/31/2007 10:11 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

axis-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Axis2] Problem using EndpointpointReferenceHelper APIs

Hi,

Sometime back this was point out and it was decided to correct it in the
trunk, but not in the 1.1 branch. Which version are u using ?

Chamikara