axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From ecapilla....@soluziona.com
Subject Doubts about Axis2
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:27:24 GMT

 Hello,
 I'm a web developers and I'm using axis2-1.1 to developer a web service, I
 have developed in axis1.2 and I did'nt have any problems, but now I'm
 trying to use axis2...
 I'm trying to deploy a WebService with Axis2 (MyService, with method echo
 and ping), and I am having many problems.

 1. With services.xml, if I use the services.xml of the example, I have got
 the follow error:
  <description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
   <reason>If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL, then
 please use one of the RPC message receivers for the
 service(s)/operation(s) in services.xml. If you have added a custom WSDL
 in the META-INF directory, then please make sure that the name of the
 service in services.xml (/serviceGroup/service/@name) is the same as in
 the custom wsdl's service name (/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:service/@name).</
 reason>
    I think that the error is caused by the option messageReceiver
 (org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver), but in the
 directory lib/ I have got axis2-kernel-1.1.jar, and the class
 RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver appears.

 2. Then, I've changed the options messageReceiver, and I've put:
 <operation name="echo">

 <messageReceiver class="
 org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOutAsyncMessageReceiver"/>

 <actionMapping>urn:echo</actionMapping>

 </operation>

 <operation name="ping">

 <messageReceiver class="
 org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>

 <actionMapping>urn:ping</actionMapping>

 </operation>

 Now, with the change it generate the wsdl correctly. And continue...

 Is this the solution?? because after de client give me a error, and I
 don't know if this error is caused by this change.

 Thanks
 Regards: Esther Capilla

Cuide el medio ambiente, no imprima este correo si no es necesario.
************************* AVISO LEGAL *************************
Este mensaje y sus documentos anexos son privados y confidenciales y estan dirigidos exclusivamente
a sus
destinatarios. Si por error, ha recibido este mensaje y no se encuentra entre los destinatarios,
por favor, no use,
informe, distribuya, imprima o copie su contenido por ningun medio. Le rogamos lo comunique
al remitente y borre
todo su contenido.
La empresa no asume ningun tipo de responsabilidad legal por el contenido de este mensaje.
Cualquier opinion
manifestada en el pertenece solo al autor y no representa necesariamente la opinion de la
compañía salvo que
expresamente se especifique lo contrario.

Please do not print this message to preserve environment.
************************* DISCLAIMER **************************
This message and its attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take
any action based on this message
or any other information herein. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message.
The company does not assume any legal responsability for the contents of this message. Any
opinion contained in it belongs
exclusively to its author and does not necessarily represent the company's opinion unless
it is specifically expressed on the
contrary.