axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thirumalachar, Shree Rangan" <shthirumalac...@fcg.com>
Subject RE: my Scenario
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:55:44 GMT
Hi Deepal,

Here is a snap of my code:
My client calls a service called Jaguar which in turn calls another
service.

//Client
RPCServiceClient serviceClient = new RPCServiceClient();
Options options = serviceClient.getOptions();
EndpointReference targetEPR = new
EndpointReference("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Jaguar?wsdl");
	options.setTo(targetEPR);

QName opmeth2 = new QName("http://service.pojo.sample/xsd", "meth2");
int intparam = 78;

Object[] opmeth2Args = new Object[] { intparam };
Class[] returnTypes = new Class[] { int.class };
Object[] response = serviceClient.invokeBlocking(opmeth2,opmeth2Args,
returnTypes);

Integer in2 = (Integer) response[0];
System.out.println("Return Value from meth2 " +in2.intValue());

//Service:Jaguar
RPCServiceClient serviceClient = new RPCServiceClient();
Options options = serviceClient.getOptions();
EndpointReference targetEPR = new
EndpointReference("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ruleservice?wsdl
");
	options.setTo(targetEPR);

QName opmeth2 = new QName("http://ruleservice/xsd", "setStatus");
int myint = 23;

Object[] opmeth2Args = new Object[] { myint };
System.out.println("before call to setStatus ");
serviceClient.invokeRobust(opmeth2, opmeth2Args);

I get the exception when the service makes a call to another service.
Please let me know whether this is correct?

Also, how do create a jira issue for the same?
Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Rangan