axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Lin" <Lin.Da...@doc.state.sc.us>
Subject RE: Axis2 client JAR requirements
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:22:55 GMT
Right now I am getting NoClassDefFoundError (see below), when my code is
creating a stub. Any help is greatly appreciated.

InmateMatchServiceStub stub = new InmateMatchServiceStub(myURL);

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis2/client/Stub
 at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
 at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappCla
ssLoader.java:1634)
 at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:860)
 at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:1307)
 at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader
.java:1189)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
 at
us.sc.state.doc.intake.IntakeInmateMatchAction.searchSCDC(IntakeInmateMa
tchAction.java:108)