axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Lin" <Lin.Da...@doc.state.sc.us>
Subject Axis2 client JAR requirements
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:11:30 GMT
I have a webservice written using XMLBeans databinding. The client is
also using XMLBeans. So far, I've got the web service running and the
client (a Java class with main() method) is able to talk to the service
without problems.

In practice, I need to have a client from another webapp. I want to do
something similar to my client.java in the test. The Axis2 is installed
as a webapp. What's the recommendation for sharing the JAR libraries?
Should I copy all Axis2 JAR to Tomcat shared/lib directory? Or, should I
hand pick the required JARs and pack them within my WAR file? Is there a
list of the required JAR files when using XMLBeans databinding?

Thanks.

Danny