axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Herren" <Michael.Her...@trivadis.com>
Subject Axis2 sends TCP RESET frame at the end of a connection
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:25:34 GMT
Hello

Im writing a webservice based on Axis2. Most of the code was generated by the Axis2 eclipse
plug-in. All I had to do was writing the client and some server methods.

The web service is up and running. The client sends it's requests via HTTP to the server.
But at the end of each connection the Axis2 client sends a TCP RESET frame to the server.
Does anybody know how I can disable this feature? Attached please find a picture of the mentioned
frame and the whole tcp dump. I also attach a tcp dump when using a different SOAP client.

Kind Regards
Michael

 <<tcpFramce.png>>  <<Axis2Client.pcap>>  <<WebServices_Studio.pcap>>

Michael Herren
Consultant
Security

Trivadis AG