axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "George Stanchev" <Gstanc...@serena.com>
Subject message injection test
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:38:15 GMT
Hi axis2 developers,

I am not sure if that has been already noted and fixed but I am throwing
it out
just for your information. If it has been already fixed - disregard this
message.

I was playing around with the message injection test in 1.1.1 tag:

axis2-integration/test/org.apache.axis2.engine/MessageContextInjectionTe
st

It is designed to test a message context injection but it is not working
properly.
It uses in-only MEP via fireAndForget() and so the request is executed
asynchroniously
via the thread pool and so the axis fault is never communicated back.

But if you change it to sendReceive() you will see the test failing.

The receiving service is implemented in MessageContextEnabledEcho which
has
init(MessageContext) method to set the message context on the object
before
invoking he business logic. However I could not find a message receiver
that
implements this kind logic. The test a vanilla
RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver()
which never calls the init method.

I know its minor, but it's a unit tests that succeeds when it should
fail and
in its current state the test would never succeed unless a different
receiver
is used (or I am missing something :-)

George Stanchev

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.