axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Move nustUnderstand check into a handler
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:59:23 GMT
Hi all,
I'm looking at using the axis2 engine as part of a larger system which
will have a set of roles which we want respected and perhaps a set of
headers whcih should be ignored for mustUnderstand checking because
anothe rpart of the system will deal with them.

Currently the mustUnderstand checking is simply a method in
AxisEngine. I'd quite like to pull this out into a handler which runs
last. This would have the advantage that it would be simple for other
people to use in a similar way (perhaps this would be useful for
synapse?) and reduces the complexity of AxisEngine.

Any thoughts? Objections?

Cheers,
David