axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis2] continuum notifications from ws.zones
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:52:42 GMT
Hi all,
I've got continuum up and running on ws.zones [1] and it seems to be
reliably building and running axis2 (including integration tests and
the java5 modules).

I'd like to turn on notifications to this list and *experiment* with
the notifications that are sent, starting with notifications of
success and failures. I'd like to try that and if it does turn out to
be too intrusive we can try with just failures.

I'll do this tomorrow unless there are any objections,
Cheers,
David

[1] http://ws.zones.apache.org:10000/continuum/servlet/continuum/