axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Comain Chen" <com...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Message Receiver use cases
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 04:43:47 GMT
Hi, Eran

I am quite interested in your 2nd reason.

However, it seems that you can only avoid using java reflection during
operation routing. Before it starts to invoke the specific operation, it has
to deserialize the XML document into corresponding operation parameter
objetcs, which will use Java reflection(If you use any binding frameworks,
such as ADB, JAXB, etc.), and is more performance critical. Of course, if
you decide to write your own data binding with RawXMLMR, you can still avoid
this with a lot of painful work.

Am I right?