axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: SOAP over JMS specifications
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:55:32 GMT
Cool! I was just about to email you about this, I ran a search through my
inbox, and low and behold you sent this off a few hours ago :-).

I know this is the first public review, but do you anticipate their being
more release candidates or do you envision it going to straight to 1.0? Or
is that undecided at this point?