axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Manoj Khangaonkar" <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Move nustUnderstand check into a handler
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:38:06 GMT
Hi David,

If the mustUnderstand handler runs last, that means a node cannot ignore a
header until all the handlers have
executed. Until the handler executes, the node does not know if it must
process the header or not. One would think
that a check like mustUnderstand which is fundamental to SOAP should happen
early , not late in the cycle.

If mustUnderstand=true and you ignore the header, does that not make it non
compliant with SOAP ?

Also what if some one else comes up with a requirement that their handler
needs to run last ?

Mj