axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Angel Todorov" <attodo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Message Receiver use cases
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:55:36 GMT
Hi ,

Well i was thinking that , assuming the RPC Message Receiver is
inadequate for more complex input and output datatypes , we are only
left with the RAW XML Message receivers, which assume that one has a
compiled java class with a method parameter signature accepting
OMElement and returning an OM Element, and a method name which should
be *the same* as the name of the operation name. (at least that can be
seen from the RawXML MessageReceiver implementations in Axis2, more
specifically in the findOperation impl).

So maybe if I don't want to restrict my java impl classes to have the
same method names as the operation names , I should write a custom
Message Receiver.

Can anyone clarify this point? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Angel