axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Angel Todorov" <attodo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDO databinding extension for Axis2
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:32:00 GMT
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the info. What exactly do you mean by "Tuscany WS support"
? Also, is there any in-depth tutorial that describes how custom data
binding extensions can be wired into Axis2 ? For now i see the only
way is to browse through the source code of the codegen , including
adb / xmlbeans ..., etc , extensions. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Angel