axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Nencho Lupanov" <nencholupa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: logging module sample
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:11:35 GMT
Hi Charitha,

I already tried with logging.mar and also logging-1.1.mar.
It keep throwing the same exception, like it cannot understand the module
archive.

I have the followin structure:

logging.mar
   --- META-INF
           MANIFEST.MF
           module.xml
   --- userguide
            --- loggingmodule
                    LoggingModule.java
                    LogHandler.java

this is packaged as logging.mar and put in axis2/WEB-INF/modules.
I get the java source files from the example dir.
Here it is the module.xml file:

<module name="logging" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LoggingModule">

<InFlow>

<handler name="InFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">

<order phase="loggingPhase"/>

</handler>

</InFlow>

<OutFlow>

<handler name="OutFlowLogHandler" class="userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler
">

<order phase="loggingPhase"/>

</handler>

</OutFlow>

<OutFaultFlow>

<handler name="FaultOutFlowLogHandler" class="
userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">

<order phase="loggingPhase"/>

</handler>

</OutFaultFlow>

<InFaultFlow>

<handler name="FaultInFlowLogHandler" class="
userguide.loggingmodule.LogHandler">

<order phase="loggingPhase"/>

</handler>

</InFaultFlow>

</module>
Here it is the services.xml file:

<service name="MyServiceWithModule">

<description>

This is a sample Web Service with a logging module engaged.

</description>

<module ref="logging"/>

<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">userguide.example2.MyService</
parameter>

<operation name="echo">

<messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>

</operation>

<operation name="ping">

<messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>

</operation>

</service>

about axis2.xml i put :

<phase name="loggingPhase"/>

for every phaseOrder type.

I could ask:

1) shall i rename the module archive to logging-1.1.mar and if I do that,
should i reference it from the

configuration files like: <module ref="logging"/>

2) Did you engage the module at service level or at system level (<module
ref="logging"/>  in axis2.xml)
thanks in advance,
nencho