axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: JAXWSMessageReciever Marshaller Problem
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:32:46 GMT
Hi Nich,

Thank you very much for the information. I have uploaded latest patch
(number 2) to the Geronimo list under GERONIMO-2776.

I am basically trying to read a WSDL and  create JAXWS service by hand
filling necessary composites for situations where class level
annotations are not provided.

After some debugging sessions understand this is due to the missing JAXB
objects in my application archive. It would be ideal if you can explain
me how the JAXB bindings work for the JAXWS in the Axis2 side. :-)

Also is there any publicly available articles to refer JAXWS stuff on
the Axis2?

Thanks Again,
Lasantha