axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: svn commit: r495106 [2/10] - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: integration/ integration/test/org/apache/axis2/engine/ integration/test/org/apache/axis2/mtom/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/addressing/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/client/ kernel/src...]
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 05:10:24 GMT
Hi Devs;

According to my little knowledge having sync block in the code ,
definitely slow down the message processing , so this will be a big
performance hit. I have no any objection on MC serialization but I am -1
on adding sync block in the places where lot of ppl access like . Can we
have a switch to have the MC serialization feature, I mean not every one
want this feature, so when some one want MC serialization I have no
issue of having sync block.

Please comments on this , it is easier to fix in the initial stage than
later .

Thanks
Deepal

--