axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [Axix2] [Vote] Move rampart, rahas and secpolicy modules of axis2 out into a new project
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2007 15:05:32 GMT

The security tests are among the slowest integration tests that we've
got.  If there's a way, as Ruchith and Deepal mention, to actually test
the same Axis2 functionality without the full security machinery, that
would serve two purposes - speeding up the build and also more cleanly
reducing the coupling between core Axis2 and other modules.  I'd love to
see that happen.  The Rampart build will of course still test the full
Axis2/security integration, we'd just be focusing the Axis2 tests more
appropriately.

That said, +1 from me too. :)

--Glen