axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Leelaratne" <dimuthu.leelara...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]Mojo licence question
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 06:32:06 GMT
Hi devs,

I am working on Rampart build. I used "axis2-mar-maven-plugin" and a
mojo-plugin from codehause(availabe here[2]) in order to overcome a
problem. The mail thread is here[1]

But mojo plugin from codehause has MIT Licence[3]. Can we use this?

Thanks,
Dimuthu.
-----------------------
www.wso2.com

[1]http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=116978996422670&w=2
[2]http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/attach-artifact-mojo.html

[3]
/*
 * The MIT License
 *
 * Copyright (c) 2004, The Codehaus
 *
 * Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
obtaining a copy of
 * this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
 * the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
 * use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
 * of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do
 * so, subject to the following conditions:
 *
 * The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in all
 * copies or substantial portions of the Software.
 *
 * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
 * IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
 * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
 * AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
 * LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
 * OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
 * SOFTWARE.
*/