axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "comain" <com...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with Axis2 v1.1
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 01:14:42 GMT
It is http chunck size.

comain
2007-01-05  09:12:02
Graduate Student with Institute of Software,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.

MailTo    chencongwu@otcaix.iscas.ac.cn
         or comain@gmail.com for further contact

发件人: Michael Herren
发送时间: 2007-01-04 22:50:44
收件人: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
抄送:
主题: Issues with Axis2 v1.1

Hello

Currently I am writing a web service for testing purposes. I was
successfully able to setup the needed environment. With the help of the
eclipse plug-in I was also able to build client and server in a very
short time.
Right now client and server are working fine and all messages are
digitally signed.

To verify if the client and server verifies the signed message I am
looking for a SOAP proxy. Because I used XMLSpy to write the required
WSDL file I tried to use XMLSpy as proxy.
Unfortunately XMLSpy is not able to handle the client request send to
the server. If we are using a different SOAP client (SOAPscope or .NET
WebServices Studio) we can intercept the traffic.

So I used Wireshark to monitor the traffic send between client and
server (below and attached please find the result).
Right after the HTTP header, at the beginning of data DATA block, Axis2
sends a number (in this example: 166 and 170). What are those numbers
for?
May these numbers lead to the problem with XMLSpy? If this is an issue,
when will this issue be fixed? Do you know another SOAP proxy?

Here is the result of the Version server: "Hello I am Axis2 version
service , My version is 1.1"

If you need any further information please do no hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards
Michael

*****************   request   *****************
POST /axis2/services/TTCeBankingService HTTP/1.1
SOAPAction: "http://soapserver.ttc.trivadis.com/service/QueryStockPrice"

166
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'? > <soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" > <soapenv:Heade
/ > <soapenv:Body > <ns1:QueryStockPriceRequest
xmlns:ns1="http://soapserver.ttc.trivadis.com/types/" > <valornumber >12345
6 </valornumber > <stockExchange >SWX </stockExchange > </ns1:QueryStockPriceRe
quest > </soapenv:Body > </soapenv:Envelope >

*****************   response   *****************
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=E796E45472EC6CCEF9FC751D15684B4E; Path=/axis2
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:20:45 GMT

170
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'? > <soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" > <soapenv:Heade
/ > <soapenv:Body > <ns1:QueryStockPriceResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://soapserver.ttc.trivadis.com/types/" > <isin >CH123456 </is
in > <stockExchange >SWX </stockExchange > <price >100.0 </price >
</ns1:QueryStoc
kPric  < <Axis2Client.pcap > > e  < <SOAPscope.pcap > > R
< <WebServices_Studio.pcap > > esponse > </soapenv:Body > </soapenv:Envelope