axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brennan Spies" <brennansp...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject RE: problems while deploying using .aar files
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 04:53:16 GMT
The major-minor version error is an easy one...you are running JRE 1.4 but
the jaxb-api jar is compiled with JSE 5. JAXB-RI (v.2) requires JSE 5, so
you are out of luck if you are trying to run on WebSphere 5.x, which doesn't
support JSE 5 (you'll need version 6.1 to do this...). If you stick with
JAXB, you'll have to down-rev to v. 1 (Apache JaxMe is the Axis2-supported
implementation).

As far as I'm aware, though, support for JAXB (1 or 2) is still experimental
in Axis2, so (since you are starting from WSDL) you might be better off
trying XmlBeans, JiBX, or ADB databinding.

As for the first error, this occurs in fromOM() which is the standard method
in generated classes for converting from Axiom -> <your databinding>. Was
probably a bug that got fixed in 1.1.1 (?).

-----Original Message-----
From: Prasad Sarma [mailto:sarma_lv@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 6:18 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: problems while deploying using .aar files

Hi Brennan
  Thank you.I could create the WSDL but when I try to
invoke the web service , I am getting the following
exception: We are using WebSphere 5.1 test server with
JRE 1.4.2 and axis2-1.1

The soap mesasge for response looks as follows:
(Unexpected subelement request)
------

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soapenv:Header />
- <soapenv:Body>
- <soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
subelement request</faultstring>
- <detail>
<Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement
request; nested exception is:
java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement
request at
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:321)
at
com.nationwide.marketlink.ws.generated.AGMWebServicesMessageReceiverInOut.in
vokeBusinessLogic(AGMWebServicesMessageReceiverInOut.java:102)
at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.receive(Abstract
InOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:39)
at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:497)
at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HT
TPTransportUtils.java:328)
at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:252)
at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
at
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictServle
tInstance.java:110)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecy
cleServlet.java:174)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycleServ
let.java:313)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLifecyc
leServlet.java:116)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.service(ServletInstance.java
:283)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(ValidSer
vletReferenceState.java:42)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(ServletIns
tanceReference.java:40)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.
java:61)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(
WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:1010)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppReques
tDispatcher.java:592)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRequest
Dispatcher.java:204)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:125)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInvoker
.java:286)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(C
achedInvocation.java:71)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(ServletReq
uestProcessor.java:182)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSEListene
r.java:334)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.jav
a:56)
at
com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnection.java:615)
at
com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:439)
at
com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:912)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement
request at
com.nationwide.marketlink.ws.generated.AGMWebServicesMessageReceiverInOut.fr
omOM(AGMWebServicesMessageReceiverInOut.java:233)
at
com.nationwide.marketlink.ws.generated.AGMWebServicesMessageReceiverInOut.in
vokeBusinessLogic(AGMWebServicesMessageReceiverInOut.java:68)
... 26 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Unexpected subelement request at
com.nationwide.marketlink.ws.types.RetrieveOpportunityCountByPriority$Factor
y.parse(RetrieveOpportunityCountByPriority.java:280)
at
com.nationwide.marketlink.ws.generated.AGMWebServicesMessageReceiverInOut.fr
omOM(AGMWebServicesMessageReceiverInOut.java:213)
... 27 more</Exception>
</detail>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

------
Later I downloaded axis2-1.1.1 libraries when I ran I
am getting the following exception:

---
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
javax/xml/bind/JAXBException (Unsupported major.minor
version 49.0)
	at
java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
	at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
	at
com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader._defineClass(CompoundClassLoader.
java:446)
	at
com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.findClass(CompoundClassLoader.jav
a(Compiled
Code))
	at
com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.loadClass(CompoundClassLoader.jav
a:300)
----

and I could see

jaxb-api-2.0.2.jar

being added to axis2-1.1.1 which has this class
Could some one please tell me what to do?
Thanks in advance
Prasad

--- Brennan Spies <brennanspies@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> This is the problem I was referring to before. Only
> way to get around it is
> to use "PARENT_LAST" classloading at the SERVER
> level (doesn't seem to work
> when done at the app or web container level). For
> this reason I defined a
> new server instance just for Axis 2.0, so I would
> not affect other apps
> running on the container.

<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

<param-value>http://localhost:9080/myrepo/axis2.xml</param-value>

<param-value>http://localhost:9080/myrepo</param-value>
> > >         </init-param>
> > >         <load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
> > >     </servlet>
> > > ---
> > > and I get an excpetion as
> > > --
> > > Did not realize  init() exception thrown by
> > servlet
> > > AxisServlet: javax.servlet.ServletException....
> > > --

=== message truncated ===