axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing your Own Axis2 Module
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:17:54 GMT
http://issues.apache.org/jira/

Create a login for yourself and then create an issue under Axis2

As for the module doc, its probably fine except for the phases part -
you just need to put your in, out, inFault, and outFault phases under
the soapMonitor phase and my bet is it will work. However, you could
look at the soap monitor for a full working example since its fairly
simple. There are docs for it, a module, and you could look at the
source distro for more info.

HTH,
Robert