axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]Re: ZipException
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 00:44:13 GMT
Hi,
I'm assuming that you are using Axis2 and trying to make an aar file.
There is no unjar/unzip operation going on at that stage so the most
likely thing to happen (for a file not found exception) is the failure
to create the directory structure. So first check whether you have the
permissions to create directories.
Also some more information about the error (like the stacktrace) would
be helpful. BTW are you on windows or linux ?

Ajith

On 12/28/06, sdharmadhikari@verient.com <sdharmadhikari@verient.com> wrote:
> Experts,
>
> When I try any quickstart example for generate.service, ANT throws an
> exception java.util.zip.ZipException , system could not find the file
> specified. It doesnt show which file it is trying unzip or unjar. I
> believe this issue is related to a file getting into classpath which java
> is not able to unjar.
>
> I am using ant 1.7.0 which is released recently. I just stuck because of
> this .
>
> please help.
>
> Thanks - Sudhir

Ajith Ranabahu