axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Hughes" <hugh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [axis2] woden jar in Axis2 1.1
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:11:32 GMT
> Woden itself doesn't even seem to do it (see woden-incubating-1.0.0M6\lib).

Hi Dan, thanks for that :-) AFAIK the only place the M6 jars are is here:

http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/incubator-woden/jars/

which admittedly does not have incubating in the name. Is this the one
you meant? That doesn't excuse us not putting the disclaimer in the
jars (now fixed under WODEN-108) or not putting incubating in the jar
names (will apply fix soon for this).

> Maybe Woden should be publishing maven builds in the maven incubator
> repository so this wouldn't happen.

we have this:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository/incubator-woden/jars/

for snapshots but these too don't have 'incubating' in the name. Oh dear!

Dims, am I right in thinking you have a cron job to publish
daily/nightly Woden jars to the snapshot repo? If we change the names
of the artifacts created in our build.xml would that suffice or do you
rename them before publishing?

Thanks,
Jeremy