axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Carrion, Fabien \(GE, Corporate, consultant\)" <>
Subject org.apache.axis.client.ServiceFactory.getObjectInstance
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:37:19 GMT

I'm currently implementing the service-ref tag in the tomcat application server.
The architecture of the implementation of a resource tag (like service-ref, ejb,...) is to
do a class which is going to call the ServiceFactory.getObjectInstance. In the case of Axis
it is org.apache.axis.client.ServiceFactory.getObjectInstance. And I saw this class. So I
have some questions about its behaviour (I'm sorry I haven't find any documentation but the

I can see the association only for the following :

"web-app/service-ref/service-interface" is SERVICE_CLASSNAME
"web-app/service-ref/wsdl-file" is WSDL_LOCATION
"web-app/service-ref/service-qname/namespaceURI" is SERVICE_NAMESPACE
"web-app/service-ref/service-qname/localpart" is SERVICE_LOCAL_PART

in service-ref declaration.

I haven't find :

Is it implemented ? Is it going to be implemented ? Especialy about the handlers and the jaxrpc-mapping-file,
which are used during a web service configuration.

I hope you can help me a little bit :)
Thanks and regards

Fabien Carrion
Parque Tecnopolo
Carr. Positos Jesús María
Lote: 7
Junto al ITESM (campus Ags.)
Municipio: Jesús María, Ags. Mexico.
Phone: 011 52(449)910-9232
Dial comm: *879-9232

IMPORTANT: The documents and files attached to this transmission contain confidential information
that must be kept secret by law. This information is for the exclusive use of the specified
recipient whose name appears in this transmission. If you have received this message by mistake,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the file and its attachments. You
are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying, distribution or adoption of any action
arising from the confidential information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Any violation
will be penalized by law.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message