axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Lin" <Lin.Da...@doc.state.sc.us>
Subject Axis2 out of memory
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 21:06:42 GMT
I created a web service based out of the QuickStartADB example but I
used my actual schema. I know that this schema is complex. The web
service AAR file was generated without error. However, after I deploy
the service and restart the Tomcat, the service was listed as "faulty".
When I click on the link it says "Error: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError". I
also looked at the console output and it has these lines "count = 0,
total = 342". I am running Tomcat 5.0.28 and JRE 1.4.2_10-b03.

Dec 27, 2006 3:52:53 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer
install
INFO: Installing web application at context path /axis2 from URL
file:c:/servers/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28/webapps/axis2
count = 0, total = 342
count = 0, total = 342
[JAM] Warning: You are running under a pre-1.5 JDK.  JSR175-style source
annotations will not be available

What can I do about this error? Thanks.

Danny