axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Lin" <Lin.Da...@doc.state.sc.us>
Subject Writing your Own Axis2 Module
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:18:41 GMT
I have Axis2 v1.1 and I am learning Axis2 by following through the
sample codes. I am working on the "userguide" sample code. After I built
the module, I am supposed to modify the axis2.xml. In this document
(http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/modules.html) the Step 4 describes the
changes. However, I cannot fing "loggingPhase" anywhere in the extract
of axis2.xml.

By comparing the one shown in the document with my installation, here
are the differences in the "system predefined phases". Note that the
RequestURIBasedDispatcher and SOAPActionBasedDispatcher are under
different phases.

Can someone please explain / help?

Thanks.

Danny

================

    My installation:
        <phase name="Transport">
            <handler name="RequestURIBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="SOAPActionBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPActionBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>

    Document:
        <phase name="TransportIn"/>
        <phase name="Dispatch"
class="org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase">
            <handler name="AddressingBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.AddressingBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>

            <handler name="RequestURIBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>

            <handler name="SOAPActionBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPActionBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>

            <handler name="SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="InstanceDispatcher"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcher">
                <order phase="PostDispatch"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>