axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Proposal for saving the message context
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:17:42 GMT
>c) Sorry for being blunt, but I honestly think, that this proposal is
being pushed so hard bcos it works with some IBM internal product.

You're right it works with an IBM project (FWIW it also works with
Sandesha2) which is why I know it works and why I believe it's very
unlikely to break pure Axis2.

I'm not philosphically attached to any particular way of implementing
this function, but I've seen it working so I thought I'd jump in and
comment when I thought the discussion seemed more
philosophical+process related that technical.

Apologies for any ill-will my comments have caused,
David