axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject SNAPSHOT artifacts missing from maven repos?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:17:05 GMT
I've just deleted my maven repo and tried to build sandesha2 had
received the following error:

The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

axis2-SNAPSHOT.jar
addressing-SNAPSHOT.mar
rampart-SNAPSHOT.mar
rahas-SNAPSHOT.mar
neethi-SNAPSHOT.jar
axis2-security-SNAPSHOT.jar

Total time: 22 seconds
Finished at: Fri Dec 01 16:10:41 GMT 2006

I think the sandesha2 project.properties and project.xml are correct
in using the org.apache.axis2 groupId and SNAPSHOT version yet there
don't appear to be relevant SNAPSHOTs in the repos. Can whoever runs
the SNAPSHOT scripts run them against the trunk as well as the 1.1
branch?

Cheers,
David