axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Rampart 1.1 Released
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 13:04:56 GMT
Hi Thilo,

Please see "samples/policy/" for the samples on WS-SecPolicy.
Sample 04 is about WS-SecureConversation and it shows the use of rahas
module to show how a service can act as its STS.

We sure have to work on documentation a lot more. Will make some more
available soon :-)

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org