axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] More questions on WSDL2Java options
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 04:05:53 GMT
Thilo Frotscher wrote:

> - uw: switches on unwrapping. Of What? Does this refer to wrapped
> SOAP message style? Where can I find an example?

Yes, this refers to wrapped message style. ADB partially implements
unwrapped handling (though I believe it's not considered a supported
feature in 1.1), and JiBX fully implements unwrapped handling (though
I've found some bugs in this since 1.1 - see
http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx for the latest test
code). You can see an example of the JiBX unwrapped handling in the
distribution documents at
/docs/xdocs/1_1/jibx/jibx-unwrapped-example.html I'm working through
some more test cases for the JiBX unwrapped handling this week, and will
then submit the fixes in hopes of having them included in an official
Axis2 1.1.1 release.

  - Dennis