axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Frotscher <thilo.frotsc...@web.de>
Subject [Axis2] More questions on WSDL2Java options
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 03:05:51 GMT

Hi!

I have some more questions on some of the WSDL2Java options as I
can't find sufficient documentation for them.

-r: specifies the repository against which the code is generated...
What effect does this have on the result? When would this be
useful or what's the use case?

-em: this is to specify an external mapping file. For what kind
of mapping?

- uw: switches on unwrapping. Of What? Does this refer to wrapped
SOAP message style? Where can I find an example?

-b: I can see what this option is doing, but what is the actual
purpose of it??

I also found that the official User Guide documents different sets
of options for the command-line tool and the Ant task. Both sets
are again different from the set of options that is diplayed in
the usage information when invoking WSDL2Java at the command-line.
This should be consolidated.

Thanks,
Thilo