axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] Building trunk from scratch
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:14:01 GMT
Hi Rick,

Welcome back :)

Anyway, I also got a fresh computer and tested the build, this morning,
and it worked without a problem.

The reason may be some of the maven repos must have gone offline, when
you were first checking it.

-- Chinthaka

rick rineholt wrote:
> Seems to magically started working this morning... no
> change on my part.
> 
> rick rineholt wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Been trying to build the Axis 2.0 svn trunk starting
>> with a clean (empty) local 
>> repo.  Only been seeing the below error. Tried both
>> with jdk 1.4 and 1.5.  using 
>> 1.1-beta-3 maven.  Attached is also a build with a
>> debug output. Any ideas?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> e:\dev\axis20>cd java
>>
>> e:\dev\axis20\java>"E:\bin\Apache Software
>> Foundation\Maven 1.1-beta-3\bin\maven
>> .bat"
>>   __  __
>> |  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
>> | |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
>> |_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.1-beta-3
>>
>> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in
>> the <build> section of proje
>> ct.xml instead of maven.xml
>> DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in
>> the <build> section of proje
>> ct.xml instead of maven.xml
>> Trying to get missing/snapshot dependencies required
>> by Apache Axis2:
>> Attempting to download
>> maven-test-plugin-1.8.1-SNAPSHOT.jar.
>> Skipping download as local copy is up to date!
>> Attempting to download
>> maven-multiproject-plugin-1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar.
>> Skipping download as local copy is up to date!
>> Attempting to download
>> maven-jar-plugin-1.8-SNAPSHOT.jar.
>> Skipping download as local copy is up to date!
>> Attempting to download
>> maven-plugin-plugin-1.8-SNAPSHOT.jar.
>> Skipping download as local copy is up to date!
>>      [echo] 1.5
>>      [echo]
>>              JDK 1.5 detected, including the
> following
>> modules:
>>             
>> modules/jaxbri/project.xml,modules/jaxws/project.xml
>>
>> Trying to get missing/snapshot dependencies required
>> by Maven XDoc Plugin:
>> Attempting to download maven-scm-api-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> WARNING: Failed to download
>> maven-scm-api-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> Attempting to download
>> maven-scm-provider-cvs-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> WARNING: Failed to download
>> maven-scm-provider-cvs-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> Attempting to download
>> maven-scm-provider-svn-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> WARNING: Failed to download
>> maven-scm-provider-svn-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> Attempting to download
>> maven-scm-provider-perforce-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> WARNING: Failed to download
>> maven-scm-provider-perforce-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> Attempting to download
>> maven-scm-provider-clearcase-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> WARNING: Failed to download
>> maven-scm-provider-clearcase-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> Attempting to download
>> maven-scm-provider-starteam-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> WARNING: Failed to download
>> maven-scm-provider-starteam-1.0-beta-2.jar.
>> The build cannot continue because of the following
>> unsatisfied dependencies:
>>
>> maven-scm-api-1.0-beta-2.jar
>> maven-scm-provider-cvs-1.0-beta-2.jar
>> maven-scm-provider-svn-1.0-beta-2.jar
>> maven-scm-provider-perforce-1.0-beta-2.jar
>> maven-scm-provider-clearcase-1.0-beta-2.jar
>> maven-scm-provider-starteam-1.0-beta-2.jar
>>
>> Total time   : 8 seconds
>> Finished at  : Monday, December 4, 2006 8:59:37 PM
> EST
>>
>>
>>  
>>
> ____________________________________________________________________________________
>> Do you Yahoo!?
>> Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail
> beta.
>> http://new.mail.yahoo.com
>>
>>
>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org
> 
> 
>  
> ____________________________________________________________________________________
> Want to start your own business?
> Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
> http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org
> 
> 



Mime
View raw message