axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <Kaushal.De...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject AXIS : Client-cert authentication.
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 04:42:10 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way AXIS HTTP transport provides client cert authentication?

If not, how to customize the axis to access the same? - what is the best
way to start this?

I have a server hosting web services has a client certificate
authentication, I need to know how and where can I change in order to
achieve this authentication.

Thanks,

Kaushal.

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print,
copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive
late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.