axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving forward (Re: [AXIS2] Proposal for saving the message context)
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:18:35 GMT
Ann,

Let's figure out a way to get out of this loop.  No, i don't think
that we should add code just because it does not break any existing
things...

How about we start a branch for this work? I'd personally be satisfied
about moving to trunk when i see a test case in this branch that
illustrates that when deserializing the MC, it plays well with the
existing hierarchy and does not create any extra objects
unnecessarily. Once you illustrate that, we can move the code to
trunk.

Are you ok with this plan? Am sure sanjiva/chamikara/others can help
formulate other scenarios that the ser/deser mechanism should work
"properly".

thanks,
dims