axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2][jaxws] Splitting off building of metadata (org.apache.axis2.jaxws.description package)
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 02:37:29 GMT
Folks,

The description package which builds the metadata model from
annotations etc is pretty much standalone except for some leakage of
jaxws stuff (example jaxws.ClientConfigurationFactory in
ServiceDescriptionImpl.java) and some utility classes. What say we
bite the bullet and split it out? If we do that we could think about
reusing that code to build annotations based metadata for use say in
our RPC*MessageReceiver. Basically the description package deals with
JSR 181 and it would be good to split that out. I can help...

Thanks,
dims