axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Latysh <IvanLat...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Concurrency in RPC Service with transportscope
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:32:45 GMT
Hello All,

  I submitted improvement request into JIRA (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1911)
  And after I done some testing one more question arise.

  I have a simple RPC service with transportscope running on http port.
  So according to the doc's Axis will bound my service to the transport session, in my case
it is HttpSession,
  and will use the same service for all requests within a session.

  So the question how is Axis handle concurrency when service implementation need to have
an access to the session ?
  Because my proposed solution for AXIS-1911 is not thread safe without obtaining a monitor
on service implementation.

  Is there are a way to notify implementation when it is bound to the session and unbound
?
  It will be most desirable behavior and thread safe.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                          mailto:IvanLatysh@yahoo.ca