axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Morris <mor...@telcordia.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.1 : java2wsdl Tool FlattensObjects in Schema
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:55:51 GMT
No good.  Service objects generated (Request, Response, Fault) have
different wsdl definitions.  Although wsdl2java runs successfully
against the Axis 1.4 - generated wsdl, compilation of generated objects
fails.

Other ideas?  Any ETA on a fix for this (none disclosed on the jira
issue)?

Thanks,
Mike