axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Lovett <MLOV...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Proposal for saving the message context
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:58:35 GMT
Hi all,

I support this proposal. It gives us a way to simplify the outbound
Sandesha processing (no more need to force a dummy transport into the
outbound processing chain), helps integrate cleanly with security (no more
need to special-case security as a 'retransmittable phase'), and helps
ensure that the same message context object is not pushed out through 2
axis engines at the same time.

Note that http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDESHA2-42 contains the
patch needed to address the first of these, and I'm happy to work on the
code to achieve the other 2.

Thanks

Matt