axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][jaxws] deploying jsr 181 service
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:40:36 GMT
Dims,

Great question...  As of now, the endpoints that we've gotten up have been
hacked in to the services.xml.  There isn't currently a deployment model
for annotated pojos.

I've been a little slow, obviously, on writing up where we are, but that
was one of the main areas I was going to see if anyone wanted to help
with.  We have the code to process the annotations and produce the right
AxisService/AxisOperation tree.  We just don't have it wired in to the
deployment yet.  But, that shouldn't be a big deal at all given what's
already there.

(Responding to this note directly first.  Will now go back and read the
rest of the thread...  :)  )

Regards,

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-838-1182
Building: 901 / 5G-016

"Davanum Srinivas" <davanum@gmail.com>
11/16/2006 04:42 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev@ws.apache.org

"Axis developer list" <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
[Axis2][jaxws] deploying jsr 181 service

Nick, Team,

Hows does a end user deploy say "A service class with just @WebService
annotation"? in current jaxws implemenation on svn HEAD?

-- dims